General access Weekdays (excluding school holidays and public holidays)
Tuesdays - Closed
Wednesdays - Closed
Thursdays - 11am - 3pm
Friday 11am – 3pm
First Hour: $10
General Access Weekends, School Holidays and Public Holidays
First hour: $17.50
Grip Socks (Required)
$2 per pair
$15.00 for unlimited jumping time, on Fridays from 3pm to 8pm.
Book online for any session between 3pm and 8pm and get the remaining sessions for free on arrival!
- We encourage you to book online as there are limited places in each session and they fill quickly
- For safety reasons, jumpers under 110cm must bounce in the Junior Flyers Zone
- The minimum age for all Airodrome jumpers is 4 years old. Children under the age of 4 will be unable to use the facilities at Airodrome.
- You are required to wear Airodrome grip socks at all times while on the trampolines. If you already have Airodrome socks, you can use these again.
- If you don't have any, please ensure that you purchase some for $2.00
- In the event of hot weather (over 36 degrees) Airodrome may close the centre for health and safety reasons on hot days, we encourage you to contact the centre to confirm whether we will be open. In the case of closure due to heat, you may rebook for another day or request a full refund